Congratulations on making it to the end of the programme! Over the last three months we have guided you through a number of changes to boost your fertility health:
- Understanding your diet & the importance of nutrition
- Managing your BMI
- Adding your prenatal vitamins
- Swapping from white to wholegrain, and from easily digestible to slowly digestible.
- Cutting back on trans fat & adding in mono-polyunsaturated fats
- Adding more plant based protein
- Adding pro and prebiotics for your tummy health
- Keeping moving with physical activity
- Eating mindfully
- Focussing on drinking water, and cutting out fizzy drinks and alcohol
- Changing your environment to promote healthy habits
- Reviewing any barriers to progress.
It takes your body three months to recruit an egg, so these three months are a brilliant opportunity to boost your egg health.
The changes we have guided you through in this programme represent an opportunity to make healthy eating a lifelong habit, not just something to try while trying to conceive.
If you do fall pregnant – there is an additional week on key do’s and don’ts for pregnancy too.
Your final to do
- Reflect on your diet and lifestyle, have you made all the changes you wanted to?
- Think about whether there are any barriers to you making all the changes, or sticking to them. Identify these barriers and put in place a plan to tackle them.