Our digital meetup: all about periods
28th March 2019
We held the second of our digital meetup all about periods, with leading gynaecologist Dr Jessica Farren. We discussed a variety of topics from what is a normal period to can you have regular periods and still be infertile?
Here are some of the questions we were exploring – tune in to find out the answers!
- What is a normal period?
- Is it usual to have clots in your menstrual blood?
- Can you have regular periods and still be infertile?
- What information can you get from your period about your reproductive health?
- Why do women have different length of cycles and bleeding days?
- What is endometriosis? What can you do? What about it you are trying to get pregnant?
- Is period syncing a myth?
- Is spotting/bleeding between periods a sign of infertility?
- What does PCOS mean for fertility?
- Is contraception good/bad for fertility?
- How can we help fathers to discuss periods with their children?