Happy New Year from the Adia team!
2nd January 2020
Happy New Year from the Adia team! We’re sharing our resolutions for 2020 with you. This year, we’re focusing on gradual, impactful change.
We’re welcoming 2020 here at Adia team with a bunch of relaxed, happy faces. With the festive period and celebrations behind us, we’re thinking about how to get the most out of the year ahead.
We’ve asked our team to share what their resolutions for 2020. The answers will make you smile! I hope this inspires you to share your own 2020 goals and resolutions in the comments below.
Lina’s Goals for 2020
Lina Chan, Co-Founder & CEO
Lina’s had a busy 2019! With her invaluable work on launching and running Adia while being a mom to three little angels, we’re eager to learn what’s important to her in the coming year. Here are Lina’s goals for 2020:
- Practice more mindfulness and stress less
- Go on more dates with my husband
- Attempt my first trip with my husband, without the kids (it’s been 5 years!) 😅
- Do an unassisted handstand where I just float right up
- Be more present and patient with my children
- Build a strong culture, committed and happy team at Adia
Tyler’s Resolutions for 2020
Tyler Christie, Co-Founder
Tyler’s spent 2019 putting his passion for impactful tech into practice, here at Adia. Here are his resolutions for 2020:
- 52 dates with Lina 👩🏻🤝👨🏼
- No phone 6-8pm with kids
- Listen more than talk
- Get the kids to interact with nature monthly
- Restart playing piano or guitar 🎵
Zachi’s Goals for 2020
Zachi Brewster, Community Manager
Zachi has immersed herself in women’s spaces this year, creating supportive communities like the Adia Community Facebook Group. Her work brings women together to share and learn from each other. So, here’s what she’s focusing on in 2020:
- Complete my first half-marathon! 🏃🏾♀️
- Improving my self-discipline when it comes to training
- Learning to push and challenge myself mentally
- Improving my physical fitness
Aimen’s resolutions for 2020
Aimen Rafique-Marsh, Program Manager
2019 was a hell of a year! I got married, spent 6 months abroad, and joined the Adia team. After all that, here’s what I’m excited for in 2020:
- Eating more plant-based meals 🌱
- Going on more mini-trips with my husband
- Getting more women on board with proactive fertility & repro health through Adia
- Keep shifting my mindset from focusing on negatives to positives
- Taking more photos 📷
What about you?
So, that’s it from us! What are you looking forward to doing in 2020? Share your goals and resolutions for 2020 in the comments below.
If you’re looking for ways to reduce or better manage stress this year, try out one of our guided meditations! They’re free, short and easy to listen to.
January’s also a great time to take charge of your health, whether by taking a quick at-home hormone test to see how you’re doing, or by improving your overall wellness through nutrition and meditation.
Don’t quite know where to start? Talk to our team of experts – join Adia to talk to an expert free of charge.